Portable Skills for your Competitive Advantage
The Bachelor of Applied Management is an innovative degree designed to respond to 21st Century employer needs for highly skilled and educated employees.
This Degree will provide graduates with:
- The critical skills to extend your expertise and professional experience through the application of new techniques and knowledge into ‘real world’, contemporary management practice.
- The opportunity to become an innovative strategic thinker and outstanding leader.
- The ability to be skilled communicators who can embrace change, build teams and manage resources.
- A sound understanding of management principles and concepts with the capability to develop, evaluate and critique management approaches and theories, and effectively apply it to any work role.
- Skills to embrace technology and become an independent, lifelong learner.
BSMAN1001 Principles of Customer Service
BSMAN1002 Introduction to Budgets and Financial Planning
BSMAN1003 Fundamentals of Occupational Health & Safety
BSMAN1004 Introduction to Industrial Relations
BSMAN1005 Principles of Recruitment, Selection and Induction
BSMAN1006 Introduction to Performance Management
BSMAN1007 Introduction to Project Management
BSMAN1008 Fundamentals of Business Planning
BSMAN2001 Introduction to Organisational Change
BSMAN2002 Introduction to Strategic Planning
BSMAN2003 Introduction to Marketing
BSMAN2004 Principles of Performance and Professional Development
BSMAN2005 Fundamentals of Financial Management
BSMAN2006 Principles of Employee Relations OR
BSMAN2011 Fundamentals of Organisational Development
BSMAN2007 Fundamentals of Leadership
BSMAN2008 Principles of Innovation and Continuous Improvement
BSMAN3009 Accounting for Managers
BSMAN3003 Strategic Human Resource Management
BSMAN3005 Project Management
BSMAN3007 International Business Management
BSMAN3008 Marketing for Managers
BUGEN3711 Applied Principles for Responsible Business Practice
BSMAN3190 Applied Workplace Practice
Note: The sequence of the courses listed above is sample for reference only.
The University reserves the right to alter the program structure and courses to be offered.
Applicants with recognized local or overseas qualifications (e.g. Associate Degree, Higher Diploma, etc.) may apply for Credit Transfer. The maximum number of credit transfer is 240 credits. Applicants receiving maximum credit transfer with a minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field may enter final year directly. The University will consider on case-by-case basis.