Portable Skills for your Competitive Advantage
The Bachelor of Applied Management is an innovative degree designed to respond to 21st Century employer needs for highly skilled and educated employees.
This Degree will provide graduates with:
- The critical skills to extend your expertise and professional experience through the application of new techniques and knowledge into ‘real world’, contemporary management practice.
- The opportunity to become an innovative strategic thinker and outstanding leader.
- The ability to be skilled communicators who can embrace change, build teams and manage resources.
- A sound understanding of management principles and concepts with the capability to develop, evaluate and critique management approaches and theories, and effectively apply it to any work role.
- Skills to embrace technology and become an independent, lifelong learner.
BUACC1506 Accounting and Business Decisions
BUEBU1501 eBusiness Fundamentals
BUECO1507 Business Microeconomics
BUHRM1501 Introduction to Human Resource Management
BULAW1502 Fundamentals of Law
BUMGT1501 Management Principles
BUMKT1501 Introduction to Marketing
ITECH1005 Business Information Systems
BUENT1531 Innovations in Society
BUGEN1530 Principles of Responsible Business
BUTSM1501 Introduction to Tourism
BUEBU2602 Business to Business Commerce
BUENT2635 Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
BUMKT2601 Services Marketing
BUMKT2603 Marketing Research
BUMGT2601 Management Skills
BUHRM2603 Staffing Organisations
BUHRM3701 Management of Change and Organisational Development
BUMGT2602 Managerial Research Methods
BUMGT2606 Managing People at Work
BUMGT2621 Business Communications
BUMGT3702 Strategic Management#
BUMKT2602 Consumer Behaviour
BUMKT3701 Marketing Communications
BUMKT3702 Marketing Strategy and Analysis
BUMKT3730 International Business#
* Choose any thirteen (13) courses from the Recommended Electives.
# BUMGT3702 (CEF Course Code: 21Z05431-7) and BUMKT3730 (CEF Course Code: 21Z05432-5) are registered as Reimbursable Courses under Continuing Education Fund (CEF). For more information about CEF, please click here or contact us.
Applicants with recognized local or overseas qualifications (e.g. Associate Degree, Higher Diploma, etc.) may apply for Credit Transfer. The maximum number of credit transfer is 240 credits. Applicants receiving maximum credit transfer with a minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field may enter final year directly. The University will consider on case-by-case basis.